Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Serologic aspects of IgG4 antibodies: I. Prolonged immunization results in an IgG4-restricted response.J. Immunol. 1983; 130: 722-726
- New insights into the mechanism of action of copolymer 1 in experimental allergic encephalomyelitis and multiple sclerosis.J. Neurol. 1996; 243: S8-S13
- Humoral and cellular immune responses to copolymer 1 in multiple sclerosis patients treated with Copaxone.J. Neuroimmunol. 2001; 115: 152-160
- Treatment of multiple sclerosis with Copaxone (COP). Elispot assay detects COP-induced interleukin-4 and interferon-γ response in blood cells.Brain. 2001; 124: 705-719
- Anti-CD40 monoclonal antibodies or CD4+ T cell clones and IL-4 induce IgG4 and IgE switching in purified human B cells via different signaling pathways.J. Immunol. 1991; 147: 8-13
- The neuroprotective effect of inflammation: implications for the therapy of multiple sclerosis.J. Neuroimmunol. 2000; 107: 161-166
- The inductive effect of interleukin-4 on IgG4 and IgE synthesis in human peripheral blood lymphocytes.Clin. Exp. Immunol. 1990; 79: 392-396
- IgE versus IgG4 production can be differentially regulated by IL-10.J. Immunol. 1998; 160: 3555-3561
- Nerve growth factor specifically induces human IgG4 production.Eur. J. Immunol. 1991; 21: 137-141
- Mechanisms of action of glatiramer acetate in multiple sclerosis.Neurology. 2001; 56: 702-706